Beauty Edit | Strobing Compact


So apparently strobing is the new contouring. This is news to me, after finally mastering the art of contouring (all but badly) now we have a new make-up skill to learn. So thankfully, our high-street hero brand, MUA, have launched a new strobing compact, available from Superdrug, £5.

Made to make strobing easy, all you need to do is swipe, sculpt and strobe! The powder and crème highlighter are the perfect blend of shimmer and sheen designed to give your cheek that Spring glow.
I would definitely say it was a soft-focus highlighter so not glittery or OTT but very enjoyable and easy to use.

I recently bought a fan brush from eBay, £1.99, to apply the powder to my cheekbones, which goes on like a dream and really brightens the area. Then to apply the crème highlighter I use my index finger to smooth and blend, leaving the skin looking healthy and luminescent. 

 I wouldn't say it is one of the best highlighting products but it certainly does a great job for a drugstore/high-street brand and for £5, you can't really go wrong. 

You can get the Luxe Strobe & Glow Highlight compact from any Superdrug or MUA online. Find it here: 

I also featured this product in my recent Superdrug Haul video over on my YouTube channel. Check it out:

I'm also thinking of doing a strobing tutorial - I'd love to know what you think. Comment below

Nx

No comments