Wednesday Wishlist | 90s Blush

Wednesday Wishlist | 90s Blush

Wednesday Wishlist | 90s Blush by nancycamp1 featuring adidas sneakers


I've wanted a bomber jacket for the longest time but I've struggled to find the perfect one for my shape. This one is less 'puffer' and more slimline, which works better with my shorter top-half. The blush shade would be the perfect addition to my light jacket collection for this awful SUMMER we're having. 

My love affair with culottes continues, this time to three-quarter length ones that graze above the ankle. I love the colour and shape of this River Island pair 

Adidas Pink Superstars, what the hell? Are these not the greatest shoes ever? Totally in love with these but I'm very worried of how dirty they'll get with my clumsy footing. 

Rose-Gold Ray-Ban's in Clubround, need I say more? These have to be my glasses of choice for an upcoming trip I have planned. Mirrored lenses are super trendy at the moment, and the rose-gold effect couldn't be any more perfect. 

The 90s have been taking over as a real trend lately, from grungy sandals to top knots and chokers. Chokers have been seen on the best 90s fan-girls from Zoella to Kylie Jenner, so I needed to add this onto my wishlist. 

I'm very drawn to blush pinks ever since my room re-decoration. What colours have you been buying lately? Tag me in your purchases @nancycamp


Nx


1 comment

  1. Everything is so darling and pretty, I love the blush and rose gold hues! You have an amazing eye for a lipstick too, loving your blog! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete