Wednesday Wishlist | Sports Luxe

Sports Chic


So the Wednesday wishlist is back and today's theme is one that I have been lusting over for quite some time. The sports luxe trend is one of my current favourites, due to the classic combination of style and comfort. Who doesn't love to wear trainers, sweatshirts and still be classed as 'stylish?'

I have been obsessing over the iWatch ever since it launched but sadly the price tag is a little too indulgent for me. Apparently, the newest version (which they are due to release soon) will have FaceTime ability so maybe I'll wait and see.

As loads of you will know, my Michael Kors Rhea Backpack in pastel blue is one of my prised possessions but this new colour is a little too much for me to ignore. The grey shade is absolutely beautiful and it would work lovely with my new spring wardrobe. Do you think it's ever OK to own two colours of the same handbag? I'm sure Kim K would agree with me.

Slogan sweatshirts have been popping up all over the high-street, this one from River Island featuring two of my favourite top models, Kendall and Gigi, is definitely something I'll be purchasing after pay-day. I love the metallic writing and the crisp colour of the sweatshirt - a defo wardrobe must-have for these recent freezing mornings.

I have been after a bomber jacket for a while now and on my hunt for the perfect one I decided that padded ones do not work for me. This could be due to me being slightly petite and shorter in the body but I found that non-padded ones, styled correctly, could work better for me. This grey one from River Island, would work very well into my wardrobe

What's on your wishlist? Comment below

Nx

No comments