Bedroom Edit | Blush and Rose Gold Room Inspo

Blush and Rose Gold Room Inspo

Blush and Rose Gold Room Inspo by nancycamp1 featuring metal lighting


For some of you that don't know, I think it's safe to say I have a rose gold obsession. From jewellery to décor - everything with a pinky, metallic hue has to be mine. 

This month I'm re-decorating my bedroom, can you guess the theme? I have pulled some inspiration from my favourite curation site, Polyvore. 

As you can see, some of this stuff is slightly out of my price range but it's great to pull inspiration and find high-street alternatives that are in my budget.

I have been using Pinterest for this too - you can check out my board 'Room Re-design' on my page, @nancycamp01. 

I definitely love the idea of using rose gold spray paint to update my current furnishings. I'm going to use this for some wooden frames and cabinets I have. 

I can't wait to start - I'm already de-cluttering my room and getting rid of some things I no longer need. I'm going more streamlined this time around - less 'knick-knack' items and more clean and classic. 

My room at the moment has a 'shabby chic' theme to it with plenty of florals and lilac walls. I am so desperate to renovate this as I feel it's a little outdated. 

I think the rose gold and blush pink theme is perfect for a bedroom with its warm hues but it also gives any room a modern twist as well. 

These are some of the items I would really like to add into my room for the ultimate rose gold make over. 

I'd love to know what you think or if you've found any rose gold items on your travels.  

Nx


No comments