Beauty Crush | October Wishlist

Beauty Crush | October Wishlist

Beauty Crush | October Wishlist by nancycamp1 featuring Kiehl's

So pay-day is just round the corner and I've put together this little skincare wishlist. Now, I love a good wishlist but this month I have put together an ‘affordable’ wishlist for the upcoming month – this is due to my recent (and crazy) desire to save money.

I’ve wanted the Pixi Glow Tonic (£18) for a while after reading some amazing reviews. I think this product would fit nicely into my updated skincare routine as I am missing a toner. As it gently exfoliates and tightens pores – I think this would be a great final step before bed.

Next is the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream (£24) this has featured on many blogs/vlogs as a Holy Grail product. As some of you may know, I suffer from really dry skin so finding out about a new moisturiser with some great reviews is really exciting.

Finally, is the Nip + Fab Exfoliate Glycolic Fix Night Pads (£8.45) my sister introduced me to these and they have been on my wishlist ever since. Again, this is another great skincare step before bed. I’m really excited to try these – purely because of their amazing smell. 

No comments