#OOTD | Floral Bardot Dress and Tie-up Block Heels




Happy Saturday guys...

The Bardot and choker look is one of my favourite summer trends, so shopping for an engagement party outfit was a breeze. After seeing this dress on someone in Covent Garden, I had to track it down. Luckily, (or sometimes damaging to my bank balance) my office is next to a New Look and during one of my lunchtime jaunts, I found it....and at £24.99 it was a sale!  

I teamed the Button Down Floral Bardot Dress with some Black Tie-up Block Heeled Sandals from River Island that were reduced from £55 to £30. Talk about a successful shopping trip? 

I think this was one of my favourite outfits, one which ticked all my boxes, comfort and style. The perfect day-to-night ensemble. 

Shop the shoes here

Shop Bardot dresses here


No comments